Automation and Industry 4.0
In times when the term Industry 4.0 is on everyone’s lips, you may be thinking about how you can optimise processes in your production. There is no getting around the automation of simple and complex procedures.
However, each process step must also be skilfully integrated into the production sequence. Many of our cleaning processes cannot be realised without individual automation solutions. We have a tremendous amount of experience in the following areas:
- Conveyor technology, integration of common conveyor systems or own developments for large loads
- Robot application, with individual gripper systems
- Interlinking, integration into the production line and the MES
- Quality control, tactile and optical
- Marking & labelling with printer or laser
- Palletising & Packing
The requirements determine the process sequence and design – the system concept is then developed.
Let us know what you need, and we will be happy to find a solution!
- Achieving greater sales volumes
- Relieving the physical and mental strain on the workforce
- Process-reliable mass production
- Reduction of production costs